Monday, August 3, 2009

Can I connect my PS2 to the internet via PCs WiFi Card?

I have a Linksys PCI wireless adapter card, since I dont have access to a Ethernet connection. I'm wanting to know if I can connect my PS2 via Ethernet to my PC, and let it utilize the connection I'm getting from my wireless card. I've read about ICS and checked a few guides including those on microsofts website, but When I go into windows wireless network monitor I dont have an option for "Internet Connection Sharing". I'm using Windows XP Pro 32-bit.
Can I connect my PS2 to the internet via PCs WiFi Card?
No, if it is a new ps2 it should have built in wifi, if it is an older ps2 (the fat one) you half to go buy the expansion bay (not sold in most stores-can find on ebay) and insert it into the back. then plug it to the modem or into a wireless recever
Can I connect my PS2 to the internet via PCs WiFi Card?
i have been looking for an answer to this ? for alonnng time...finally, check paste this link in your browser and follow instructions. props to "Juddman"


http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/118...


No comments:

Post a Comment