Monday, August 3, 2009

Every time i shut down my computer and turn it back on I lose my internet settings?

I'm not sure what to do. My wireless internet settings reset every time I restart my computer and I have to set everything up all over again. I think it saves my previous settings, but just doesn't let me use them because each time the connection settings number increases (i'm currently on "Wireless Connection 10") It's gotten to the point where I try not to turn my PC off anymore though that's not really healthy. I'm running 64-bit Vista, have a linksys wireless pci card and netgear wireless router. Anyone have any clue what could cause this? Is it a hardware thing or a software thing? I'm half tempted to switch back to Windows XP to see if that would help.


No comments:

Post a Comment