Monday, August 3, 2009

Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter IP Address?

Hey. I've recently bought my third Xbox 360 wireless adapter (The first two were broken and failed to register with the Xbox) and with the stroke of bad luck I'm having, I don't want to open this new one until I get one more thing straight.





See, after my first two Wireless Adapters were confirmed broken, I exchanged for a Pelican one. It worked where the others failed, but the Pelican 360 Adapter's IP Address was set to 192.168.1.xxx, and our home router's set to 192.168.0.xxx instead (For security measures.) And of course, the Pelican one wouldn't work with our router for that reason. So I'm wondering if the third Microsoft brand (overpriced) Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter is set to 192.168.1.xxx instead of being changeable based on the router.





That is, if this one isn't broken, and it registers on the Xbox =P.


Thanks!
Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter IP Address?
hey im really confused about my router. i just bought the pelican one today and now it wont let me have internet on my computer. can you help me out?


No comments:

Post a Comment