Monday, August 3, 2009

My wireless internet has stopped working, help?

I have a hp laptop, I use verizon broadband. I have a desktop pc that works and also my daughters laptop that hasn't had any problems with the wireless. It was working fine for many months and then it stopped, to use the laptop I have to connect it to the ethernet cable from the modem/router. It came back after a day off and disappeared again and again another day later then off again for 2 days now. Can't even find wireless on my pc, the icon has gone and even in the control panel where you can see the network and other nearby ones, strange. And no its not the switch on the pc that turns the wireless off and on, its supposed to be lit blue and its orange when I'm not getting it. What the heck is going on? Like I said can't even bring up the wireless from icon tray or control panel, its like theres no wireless installed but its built-in. Any help would be sooo appreciated, Thanks.

floral shops

No comments:

Post a Comment