Monday, August 3, 2009

I have some problems with my Linksys router..?

I have made the connections but could not access into the ip address 192.168.0.1/admin/advanced
I have some problems with my Linksys router..?
try 192.168.1.1. it will ask for user name and password. Input admin as the user name and admin as the password. Then go into the admin/advanced settings.
I have some problems with my Linksys router..?
Usually routers default to 192.168.1.1 as the IP address. You can verify this by:





Start%26gt;Run%26gt;"cmd"





"ipconfig /all"





The command window will tell you what your IP is and what the router you are connecting to is, it'll be listed as the Default Gateway. This will verify what IP you need to type into the browser. Type that in, and it should prompt you for a user name (either root/admin/administrator usually) and password. Then once you're in it should allow you to navigate to the router settings. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment