Saturday, July 25, 2009

My computer keeps on disconnecting from the internet, I use DSL.?

I use a DSL modem from time warner and my isp is road runner. Eversince I disconnected and reconnected my pc, it's been doing that. The pc is connected, and so is the modem, but each day it does it more frequently. I've tried tightening the connections on the pc and modem, but it won' t stop. I've noticed that it's always on, so at night when I turn my pc off, i disconnect the modem so it won't overheat. But it still does the same thing. Is the modem getting old or something? If it doesn't disconnects, it loads everything really slow and it gets laggy. Any help?
My computer keeps on disconnecting from the internet, I use DSL.?
Call up Time Warner and see if there is anything wrong with your modem or line going to your house. 99% of the time, it will be something wrong with the modem.
My computer keeps on disconnecting from the internet, I use DSL.?
I would call your ISP and talk to them, they will be the only ones who can come to the conclusion that it is their modem that has gone bad, then they will replace it probably for free.

fruit gift baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment