Saturday, July 25, 2009

Please help with my internet?

My internet doesn't seem to work properly because whenever I try to go to some websites such as YouTube, Hotmail, GOOGLE, Dailymotion, Megavideo, etc. it takes a long time to load and then something pops up saying " Network Timeout" (im using a wireless router, wireless connection and Firefox 3).
Please help with my internet?
firefox 3 is a release candidate 2 currently. Did it start happening when you started using the beta firefox? If so, you need to report it as a bug first, then go back to stable version.





If that is not the case and it happened before, I would do a little deduction to rule out trouble. Try plugging in your computer and bypassing the wireless, if you can get to those websites better then, you know it is a wireless prob. If the same thing happens you need to look at what is going on with your local machine. Virus....programs running in the background....etc...


No comments:

Post a Comment