Saturday, July 25, 2009

What is wrong with my Internet?

Okay, I have a Mac connected to a Qwest m1000 modem. I have no problem connecting to the internet but when i visit sites like youtube to watch stuff or play games the internet just shuts off. i called qwest and they didnt see anything wrong w/ the connection. this all just started happening one day.
What is wrong with my Internet?
In my own thought, you should use bigger as 1Gb of RAM in order to enjoy online stuff, maybe that's because the memory of your computer can't handle big data by gaming and video streaming on the web and it may have the capability to shut off it self in order for the memory to refresh and will be ready to use. and if the problem still remains after you bought higher capacity of memory, my second opinion is try to have your mac check up immediately before it gets worst.
What is wrong with my Internet?
generally speaking the only reason a machine would turn itself of and it does not have a virus is because of heat. I would take it in to apple and see if they can repair it.


No comments:

Post a Comment