Saturday, July 25, 2009

What`s wrong with my network?

i`ll try to send a message using command prompt "net send" and


it say "an error occurred while sending a message to computer name" and when i try to shutdown the pc in the same network... it say access is denied


failed \\computername


so basically i cant do much thing with this network problem (when try to communicate in the network)


help me solve my problem... why this happening and how do i solve it.
What`s wrong with my network?
Try to ping the computer you are trying to connect to. If you can ping the computer you may have to set up user rights for your network
What`s wrong with my network?
are you addressing by ip number or name? Are you using netbeui? Do you have a DNS or WINS server setup?








Need more info.
Reply:try to reinstall your windows completly (delete everything)


if it麓s not working take another version of windows-this shoud fix the problem


No comments:

Post a Comment