Friday, July 31, 2009

WIFI Internet Doesn't Connect After Restart?

I have recently had problems with my WIFI. I have a Belkin 54G router, and a couple of days ago, my mum was using it and she said it cut off and there was the EXCLAMATION mark next to the device in device manager. I uninstalled the driver and re-installed it and reinstalled the whole router settings and it worked.





But ever since this, after re-booting my laptop it doesnt find the network so I have to uninstall the whole wireless again and again and re-do all the settings. HELP !! What can I do?





All advice appreciated
WIFI Internet Doesn't Connect After Restart?
Is your wireless USB? Ive had a wireless usb stick in the past and it did that everytime i booted up my computer so i would have to unplug the usb and stick it back in.





What handles your wireless settings (wep key etc), the wifi drivers or Windows? Tried using the opposite?


No comments:

Post a Comment