Monday, April 20, 2009

HELP Urgently!!?

Ok im using my laptop as a wireless adapter for the xbox 360 as I cannot afford the pricey 拢60/$100 adapter.Ive watched many videos on how to connect my xbox to my laptop and do everything correctly.But when I connect my Xbox to My Laptop once I have created a Bridge I get a message on my Laptop saying That I have an IP conflict or something.Also When I create a Bridge on my laptop it loses the conncetion to the Wireless conncetion on my laptop.I have also just changed my internet provider and had no problem when I was with BT but now I have changed to Virgin I have Problems.





This Is My connection: Cable Modem connected to Wireless Router (Netgear) then my P.C and Laptop connect to both and then an ethernet cable from laptop to Xbox 360.SomeBody Please Help because i Really want to play On Xbox Live In My Bedroom.





10 Points plus also Very posotive feedback For somebody who gives me the right solution.Many Thanks!


12 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment