Monday, April 20, 2009

Help with usb720 modem and PS3?

In the area where I live I cant get DSL or cable I am currently using a Verizon wireless broadband USB modem as my Internet and I wanted to ask if theirs a way to make my internet get to my PS3 (Playstation 3).Is theirs a USB router or something that could help me go Online on my PS3?
Help with usb720 modem and PS3?
Yes you can go buy a linksys modem and buy a ethernet cord if you dont have one already. You will need two. Once you have the linksys modem and the ethernet cords plug up one end of an ethernet cord in the Verizon wireless broadband USB Modem and the other end into the ethernet incoming spot on the linksys modem. Then take the other ethernet cord and plug it into your PC and then plug the other end of the cord into one of the four spots on the linksys router. Then you have wireless set up. Then go on your PS3 and go to new connection and then go to scan. it should say linksys. Find it and then go to next and then it should say Easy or something else. Select the other one. Go all the way through the selections and at the end it will say start or something else. Select the other one. Not start but the other one. Then It should tell you what you picked and then press X and then connect. If you try to play a game you need to select easy. But for internet select the other option. And there you go if you have any questions or help email me at captcomputer@live.com

Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment