Monday, April 20, 2009

Internet Connection Problems?

Hi, I had a question anyone know why the internet connection keeps on failing everytime I try to do something one miniute it%26#039;s running and in the middle of something i just loose connection... and bam comes back online.
Internet Connection Problems?
Sometimes, my internet connection does that too. I think because many people use my connection when I haven%26#039;t set security to it. But now I did set it. It kind of gets better now. If you don%26#039;t have security, it%26#039;s easy to other people to use your connection and can also mess up your connection. It also because of your signal is slow. Before when my connection always disconnected, I delete my current connection account and then created another one.
Internet Connection Problems?
what kind of connection?





DSL, Cable, free wireless?





there are different reasons you might loose connection on each type of connection


No comments:

Post a Comment