Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wifi Help!!???

My moms boyfriend says we have wifi and I dont understand what he means, if we DID have wifi I would be able to use my DS wifi thingy. Do any of you know what he may be talking about? And if not what can I buy to have wifi
Wifi Help!!???
WIFI, is wireless fidelity, aka wireless, if he says you have wifi then you have wireless and should be able to connect up wirelessly.
Wifi Help!!???
Wireless connection that%26#039;s to get internet for free. If there are some unsecured wireless connection you can connect to it and get internet for free (surf the web) those people that own that WiFi (broadband) might be able to connect to you computer if you%26#039;ve not configured your computer correctly. I%26#039;m using WiFi right now on my laptop, I%26#039;ve two of them and they work nice...
Reply:wi fi is just wireless internet


No comments:

Post a Comment