Monday, April 20, 2009

My Modem's Ethernet port wont work.?

I have a modem with a Ethernet port, and USB port, the internet is linked to the computer through the USB port.





I want to swtich to Ethernet since i want to connect my xbox directly to my modem.





So i unplug the usb part, and plug in my cat5, and nothing happens. It doesn%26#039;t detect anything,





If it helps any .. I have a Motorola surfboard SB5120 modem
My Modem%26#039;s Ethernet port wont work.?
reboot the modem with the xbox connected.


if that fails, call the cable company and see if they can help
My Modem%26#039;s Ethernet port wont work.?
To use the xbox online you have to run your modem into a router and have the xbox plugged into that. The xbox cannot read the signal directly from the modem.


No comments:

Post a Comment