Monday, April 20, 2009

I restarted my router soo?

I restarted my wireless router and I dnt know how to find the password they set for me...I kno its on the router somewhere but I dont know which code to use because there are a lot of different code things...which one do I use? I have linskys or something like that...by the way Im trying to get on from my itouch not my computer if that makes a difference
I restarted my router soo?
go to http://www.phenoelit-us.org/dpl/dpl.html Do not move the mouse until the page is loaded because your PC may frezz and you might have to use crtl, alt, del. Once your there find your model and look at the username and password





good luck you also can use google to find another password page. Or you could call linksys and get another one or they will help


No comments:

Post a Comment