Monday, April 20, 2009

My Wireless router doesn't work?

I have a wired connect and it works fine, but I want to start over wit my router such as its unlocked and i want it locked. and when i connect to it, it shows that i%26#039;m connected to it and it wouldn%26#039;t connect to the internet even if i%26#039;m connnected to the router.





Whats wrong, and how can I restart seting up the router?
My Wireless router doesn%26#039;t work?
Check your router settings and make sure your not being blocked and, make sure you have the correct ports forwarded.
My Wireless router doesn%26#039;t work?
Your best option is technical support for that particular product. I am sure you can either get into a forum or google %26quot;wireless router%26quot; even if you have to email or phone them.
Reply:try going to the router%26#039;s website according to whatever brand it is, and see if they can help you. if all else fails, you can call the Geeksquad at Best Buy and they can help set you up, and make sure that the router is et and secure. That%26#039;s what I did when I set up my wireless home network and they had everything going in no time.


No comments:

Post a Comment