Monday, April 20, 2009

I am trying to link an infrared enabled laptop to a desktop computer with a palm. Would this be possible?

As I mentioned in the question, I have a laptop (with an infrared port) and a desktop computer which I am trying to link with my existing hardware, and because I don%26#039;t want to waste any additional money on more stuff, so I thought since I have a palm with a usb cord (actually 2) that maybe I could somehow install it on the desktop computer for file transfer. Does anyone know if this is possible?





If not, I also have a cable modem with a usb port and an ethernet port. I was wondering if I could network the two with this instead of infrared. More details can be found here:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...





Keep in mind, I am not going to be buying additional hardware for either computer also.





Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment