Saturday, April 18, 2009

Internet Connection Problem with Gateway Failing?

I currently have a linksys speed booster router that hooked up my computers and xbox. It all worked fine until one night, the power kept flickering on and off and my internet didnt work through the router anymore. I tried unplugging everything but that doesnt work. When i go to the network connections in my computer it shows that i am connected but i my gateway is disabled. when i try to enable it, it says Connection Failed!. How do i fix this and its not my cable modem since i disconnected my router and hooked the modem directly to the computer. the only thing i can think of is that my router broke when there was a power outage or it reset itself. Also, i tried troubleshooting it and it can find the internet connection


No comments:

Post a Comment