Monday, April 20, 2009

Internet Connection???

K I have DSL hooked up and it worked fine on our old computer...but now it keeps asking me to connect...and this one dial up connection box pops up that u cant really do anything with...so i cant load anything without it shutting off...is there a way I can fix it myself...thanks
Internet Connection???
Go under your Internet Options menu in internet explorer and tell it to automatically set up a connection. It sounds like it just needs to be re-setup. Make sure your DSL box is working and you are at least getting a connection... but if you are, and everything is hooked up right, your computer should be able to automatically pick up that connection when you tell it to search for it. It%26#039;s under something like %26quot;Set Up New Internet Connection%26quot;. I%26#039;ve had to do that a few times before. Good luck, and I hope this helps.

Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment